If you don’t know what to get your loved one for Raksha Bandhan, look no further than PETA India’s Vegan Raksha Bandhan Gift Guide, which helps awesome people like you find the perfect present to show how much you care while being kind to animals and the environment.
For people who are one of life’s greatest treasures and deserve to be honoured, here are PETA India’s top vegan Rakhi gift recommendations:
- The Baklava Box’s Vegan Assorted Baklava Box: Baklava is one of the world’s favourite desserts, and this box contains four vegan varieties that will leave your loved one’s taste buds buzzing – without harming bees.
- Meethi Kahani Celebration Box B: Vegan chocolate poppy rolls, pista barfi, mango rolls, chocolate pedas, and more will sweeten your loved one’s special day.
- Vijay Sweets Vegan Iron Man Ladoo: Winner of PETA India’s “Best Vegan Mithai”, this raw and sugar-free gourmet delicacy is an artful medley of nuts, dates, and seeds packed with iron.
- Pascati’s Organic and Vegan Festive Gift Hamper: Everyone deserves organic, artisanal chocolate! This gift box includes vegan chocolate bars, cacao and hazelnut spread, and peach or espresso truffles.
- Haldiram’s Soan Papdi: PETA India deemed this vegan orange-flavoured soan papdi our “Best Vegan Mithai” last year – enough said!
- Karachi Bakery’s Vegan Biscuits: Karachi Bakery delights conscious consumers with a delectable range of vegan biscuits, offering the perfect blend of taste and compassion in every bite.
For more vegan foods available online, visit vegandukan.com.
For Style-Hungry Sisters
- Unique Handbags by Aulive: Help her make a style statement by gifting her stunning, minimalistic bags without engravings, bling, and other kind of frills. Basics are back.
- Heels, Sliders, and Flatforms by Sol’eart Fashion: Sol’eart’s combination of bead art and quirky fashion, influenced by pop art that mirrors the contemporary lifestyle of today, is something to look out for as a Rakhi gift.
- Footwear, Handbags, and Accessories by Zouk: Handcrafted, cruelty-free, and proudly Indian, Zouk’s vegan chappals, sliders, sandals, and other footwear all are top-notch, as are their wallets and bags in popular styles such as handbags, backpacks, and totes.
- Moon Rabbit Sasha Crossbody Wallet in Mango: Here’s the perfect wallet for all your valuables by Moon Rabbit. It’s animal-free and stylish.
- Sarees by Sepia stores and Mati: Give a traditional touch to your day with these beautiful, cruelty-free sarees.
- Y2K Pro Sustainable Sneakers from Thaely: Sustainable, stylish and cruelty free, these sneakers from Thaely make a perfect gift for all the sneaker heads out there.
- Vegan Crossbody and Sling Bags by The House of Ganges: This collection of vegan bags will leave your loved one in awe and up her style game.
- Luxury Tote Bag by Cotton Mellon: This vegan tote bag makes a great fashion statement for casual and formal occasions.
See the complete list of brands with PETA India’s “PETA-Approved Vegan” certification here.
For Beauty Buffs
- Make-Up Kits and Combos by Renee: Renee’s travel kit combo is sure to level up your loved one’s jet-set style. Make her feel like a princess by ordering Renee’s Princess beauty kit combo, which includes the Unicorn All-in-One Makeup Kit, Candy 3-in-1 lipstick, Twinkle lip glosses, and Bubbles nail paints in one set.
- Sugar Cosmetics Makeup Kit: Make her daily beauty routine special by gifting her Sugar Cosmetics’ Everyday Makeup Kit, the perfect beginner-friendly make-up combo.
- Lovechild Masaba’s Hi Barbie! Bundle: For all the Barbie fans who would like to pamper their inner doll, Lovechild Masaba is for you.
- Just Herbs Matte Liquid Lipstick Kit: These travel- and pocket-friendly kits contain five lipsticks in colour palettes such as deeps and reds, brights and pinks, and nudes and browns. They’re sure to blow her away.
- The Mom’s Co Gift Boxes: Brighten up your special one’s day by gifting her a perfect skincare routine that will leave her glowing.
Find more cruelty-free cosmetics in the PETA US global “Beauty Without Bunnies” database here.