Valentine’s Day is when we shower our loved ones with affection. We each choose a valentine and make every effort to show that special someone just how much we truly cherish and appreciate him or her. But who says that “someone” has to be human? For everyone who’s “in love” with a furry, four-legged canine, let’s take a moment to reflect on why we’re so crazy about our dogs:
My dog joyously greets me every time I come home.
2. My dog is always in the mood to cuddle.
3. My dog is the best partner to play hide-and-seek.
4. My dog enjoys long walks.
5. My dog never complains about my cooking.
6. My dog helps me clean up spills in the kitchen.
7. My dog keeps me warm at night and never steals the covers.
8. My dog shares my belief that there’s never a wrong time for a nap.
9. My dog doesn’t fight with me about what show we should watch on TV.
10. My dog loves me unconditionally.
If you’re looking for a “long-term relationship” with a furry friend, please visit your local animal shelter and save a life. And take a pledge always to adopt stray dogs and cats, instead of buying them.
Now, tell us why your dog is your Valentine!