Real men and women are kind to animals. So if you don’t want to put up with the leather industry‘s cruelty to animals and environmental destruction, then wear non-leather motorcycle gear. It’s safe and functional yet stylish and sexy. You can look like a bad-ass while still being kind-hearted.
Hop off your bike and into the hottest pub in town in these vegan jackets:
- Gals’ faux-snakeskin jacket from Promod
- Ladies’ mock-leather casual jacket from Promod
- Men’s Flying Machine full-sleeve biker jacket from Jabong
- Dude’s Duke full-sleeve quilted jacket from Jabong
Biker gloves need not be leather. In fact, many bikers prefer more comfortable, durable materials which are good for adverse weather conditions and still cruelty-free:
- Unisex Alpinestars ST-1 Drystar gloves from MotoSport
- Unisex Alpinestars Mech Air gloves from Motosport
You can kick up some real dirt in faux-leather boots. They’re sleek, super-sexy, comfortable and compassionate:
- Ladies non-leather My Foot calf-length boots from Jabong
- Women’s pleather Portia black boots from Jabong
- Men’s synthetic leather Teknic Striker Boots from Motosport
Vegan bikers are cool because they care about animals – but the gear they wear is pretty cool, too. You can always look like a biker babe or biker dude even if you don’t own a bike. Just dress the part. We won’t tell.