Terms of Submission
So you want to be the next Picasso, Spielberg or Adams? Well, we can’t guarantee you’re that good, but if you’re even halfway OK, we might just post your work right here on PETAIndia.com. But the best part isn’t that we’d be helping you get a little bit more famous – it’s that you’d be using your art to help save animals around the world. OK, so maybe the best part is a bit of both. But either way, we’ve got a few terms you’ll need to read and agree to before you hit “Submit”. So just read away, then go back to the form and click on the little checkbox.
Note: If you’re under 18, please be sure that your parent or guardian has read and agreed to these terms before you submit photos, text or other content or information to PETA India, ’cause we don’t want to get yelled at.
- Any and all photos, text and other content or information which you submit will become our property, and we will have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any photos or information which you submitted.
- You understand that because we become the owner of all photos, text and other content or information which you submit, PETA India and its officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, modify, publish, prepare derivative works of and otherwise make use of the submitted photos, text and other content or information in any and all media – whether now known or hereinafter created – throughout the world and for any purpose, without compensation of any kind to you.
- By submitting any photo, text or other content or information to PETA India, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted photo, text or other content or information does not infringe on any copyright or trademark, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person or any other right of any third party. You hereby represent and warrant that you have the right to transfer the photo, text or other content or information to PETA India free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
- You acknowledge and agree that PETA India shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any photo, text or content or other information which you submit.
- You further understand and intend that any photo, text and other content or information which you submit to PETA India might be available for viewing, rating, reviewing and commenting by the public. You understand that comments or ratings which you disagree with or are unhappy about might be published or otherwise become associated with any photo, text or other content or information that you submit to PETA India. By submitting any photo, text or other content or information to PETA India, you hereby waive any privacy expectations which you might have with respect to any such photo, text or other content or information which you submit to PETA India.
- You hereby agree to hold PETA India and its officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns harmless from and against – and hereby waive any right to pursue – any claims of any nature arising in connection with PETA India’s use of the photos, text or other content or information which you submit to PETA India and which may be used in any manner in PETA India’s sole and absolute discretion.