To assist PETA India’s corporate affairs department with tasks including making contacts with different corporate organisations, writing letters, making follow-up calls, managing databases, conducting research, and replying to company requests.
Term of Employment:
Chief Corporate Affairs
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Act as the key point of contact at PETA India for the “PETA-Approved Vegan” and “Beauty Without Bunnies” certification schemes. Establish and maintain relationship with new applicants and certified companies.
- Assist in various projects designed to encourage companies and the general public to treat animals more humanely
- Conduct in-depth research related to ongoing and upcoming corporate projects
- Write corporate affairs–related letters and make follow-up calls as assigned
- Aid in organising and executing corporate campaign plans and agendas
- Brainstorm strategies through internal meetings for working with companies to advocate for animal-protection issues and to advance campaigns
- Handle brand queries and communicate with corporations, including via meetings where required
- Aid in preparing presentations to company executives in order to make the case for animal welfare changes
- Travel when necessary to attend meetings or other required engagements
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Degree in a related field
- At least four years of related professional work experience preferred
- Passion for and knowledge of animal rights issues
- Proven communication skills including logical reasoning, active listening, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct in-depth research and make effective presentations
- Demonstrated ability to address company/client queries and give effective solutions
- Proven ability to work creatively, with commitment and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to interact and communicate with a variety of people in a professional manner
- Ability to represent the organisation to the public in a professional manner
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Professional appearance and adherence to a healthy vegan lifestyle
- Support for PETA India’s philosophy and the ability to advocate for PETA India’s positions on issues professionally
- Commitment to the objectives of the organisation
How to Apply:
To apply for a position with PETA India, complete this form.