Hutatma Bagh Prani Sanghralaya Zoo
- Nearly all the enclosures were small and barren and had no enrichment.
- No clean water or fresh food was observed in any of the enclosures.
- Nearly all the enclosures were poorly maintained.
- Some animals, including birds, appeared to be unhealthy, and visitors were seen feeding them inappropriate food.
- The pigeons, rabbits, geese, ducks, turkeys and bustards were kept in concrete cages with cement substrates, which were damp, dirty and strewn with food and other rubbish.
- No educational material was available.
Thirty pigeons and 10 rabbits are kept in this enclosure with damp cement flooring and no environmental enrichment. Half the enclosure has a tarpaulin cover when it rains.