The Cutest Vegetarian Next Door – Is It You?
Get Ready for the Cutest Contest!
Have grains made you gorgeous? Fruit given you great skin? Then you could be named PETA’s 2016 Cutest Vegetarian Next Door!
Of course, saving animals’ lives every time you sit down to eat makes you beautiful on the inside. But, as every vegetarian knows, cruelty-free eating has some pretty sweet effects on your outside, too, such as clear skin and healthy hair and let’s not forget that svelte bod! Show off your vegetarian pride and convince others to get foxy by entering the Cutest Vegetarian Next Door contest.
To enter, just send us a recent photo of yourself, along with a few words telling us how long you’ve been vegetarian, why you made the switch (if you weren’t born vegetarian), and what you love about being vegetarian. Feel free to nominate your vegetarian friends and relatives, too. The finalists will receive a certificate, a copy of PETA’s vegan starter kit and a DVD of “Glass Walls“. The winners will receive a sash, a trophy, a certificate, a vegan starter kit and a “Glass Walls” DVD.
Enter for your chance to win! Check out the following contest guidelines, then submit the form below and watch for your beautiful photo to appear on PETA India’s website.
- All vegetarian residents of India are eligible to enter.
- High-resolution photos are required. The image must be sharp (not blurry or fuzzy), well-lit and tasteful, and only the entrant should appear in the photograph.
- Entrants should not be celebrities. If you are a local model or the winner of a local beauty pageant, you still qualify. But if you regularly appear in magazines or commercials, we respectfully ask that you step out of the spotlight for this contest.
- The deadline to submit entries is 4:30 pm on 05 October 2016.
- Check back on 7 October 2016 to see the finalists – if you’re selected as a finalist, be sure to tell your friends and family to vote for you to help PETA decide whether it should choose you as the winner.
- Twenty finalists (10 female and 10 male) will be chosen by a panel of PETA judges who will give equal consideration to the following three factors: PETA’s assessment of physical attractiveness, contestants’ dedication to protecting animals, and how inspirational we find contestants’ reasons for going or being vegetarian.
- Four factors will be given equal consideration by PETA in choosing two winners (one male and one female) from the finalists: the total number of votes each receives, PETA’s assessment of physical attractiveness, finalists’ dedication to protecting animals, and how inspirational we find the finalists’ reasons for going or being vegetarian.
- Two winners (one male and one female) will be notified and announced on 1 November 2016. The finalists and winners will be featured on our website and in an upcoming issue of Animal Times, PETA India’s magazine for members.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.