Get Your Non-Leather Motorcycle Gear On
Real men and women are kind to animals. So if you don’t want to put up with the leather industry‘s cruelty to animals and environmental destruction, then wear non-leather motorcycle gear. It’s safe and functional yet stylish and sexy. You can look like a bad-ass while still being kind-hearted.
Hop off your bike and into the hottest pub in town in these vegan jackets:
- Gals’ faux-snakeskin jacket from Promod
- Ladies’ mock-leather casual jacket from Promod
- Men’s Flying Machine full-sleeve biker jacket from Jabong
- Dude’s Duke full-sleeve quilted jacket from Jabong
Biker gloves need not be leather. In fact, many bikers prefer more comfortable, durable materials which are good for adverse weather conditions and still cruelty-free:
- Unisex Alpinestars ST-1 Drystar gloves from MotoSport
- Unisex Alpinestars Mech Air gloves from Motosport
You can kick up some real dirt in faux-leather boots. They’re sleek, super-sexy, comfortable and compassionate:
- Ladies non-leather My Foot calf-length boots from Jabong
- Women’s pleather Portia black boots from Jabong
- Men’s synthetic leather Teknic Striker Boots from Motosport
Vegan bikers are cool because they care about animals – but the gear they wear is pretty cool, too. You can always look like a biker babe or biker dude even if you don’t own a bike. Just dress the part. We won’t tell.