Beach Time! Give Cruelty a Permanent Vacation
The sun is shining and we’re ready for sand and surf.
And, of course, we’ll be catching waves without hurting animals, with the following super-cool, super-kind beach essentials:
- Omved’s Mint Lip Balm is vegan and never tested on animals. With soothing shea and kokum butter, it will keep your lips as soft as your heart.
- Bee kind to your peepers and show your affection for bees with abeeutiful pair of protective swim goggles.
- Birds of a feather are flocking to Sole Threads’ bright, pretty flip flops made from rubber – never leather.
- With natural ingredients such as cucumber, aloe vera, carrot seeds and sunflower, Shahnaz Husain Nano Sunscreen Gel keeps your skin safe and keeps animals safe from the laboratory.
- Spend a peaceful day on the water and send a message of harmony wherever you go with Cool Gear’s peaceful pastel water bottle.
- If the crashing waves and sand don’t make you wide-eyed with amazement, Fastrack’s “Bug Eye” sunglasses will certainly make your eyes pop.
- When it’s time to cover up, throw on some bright yellow Neo shorts from Adidas. The 100 per cent polyester fabric is 100 per cent animal-friendly.
- Pair them with Benetton’s yellow racer back tank for a look that’s as sunny as your outlook on animal rights.
- And to pack it all up at the end of the day, toss your gear in one ofLime Road’s cotton canvas and pleather backpacks. In a variety of styles and colours, they’re a pleather to carry.
With fun, cruelty-free products such as these, saving animals is a day at the beach!